Makeup Artist School in Utah
Taylor Andrews Academy of Makeup Artistry offers a specialized two week intensive program specifically designed around building a strong foundation for your Makeup career in the fashion, film, print, salon, retail, and bridal industries. You’ll have the opportunity to create special effects, classic, edgy, cultural, and glam to name a few different types of looks.
If you’re ready to start you dream career in makeup, this is the place to start! We can help you take your art to the next level and make you an indispensable asset to a range of prospective clients.
The objective of this two-week course is to build a strong foundation for a successful makeup career in fashion, film, print, salon, retail and bridal. During this program, you can learn:
- Basic skin care, color theory, and how to identify different skin tones
- How to analyze the face and accentuate or correct certain facial features
- How to choose, mix and apply the correct foundation, concealers, and powders
- How to highlight and contour and shape eyebrows
- How to apply eyeliner, shadow, mascara, false lashes
- How to apply cheek and lip colors
- How to create natural, fashion, glamour, bridal and editorial looks
- Tips on networking to expand your business and creating your portfolio
M·A·C Pro Student Program
Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design is a M·A·C Pro approved school. This is an added benefit to our makeup artistry program because it means a certification from our Academy will give you access to the M·A·C Pro Card and M·A·C Pro Student Program.
- M·A·C Makeup kit ($1,200 Value)
- Set of M·A·C professional makeup brushes
- Professional Makeup Case
- Professional Photoshoot with a disk of photos of your model
- M·A·C Pro Card Student card (20% off M·A·C Products)
Course Length & Schedule
This is a 2-week program that consists of 50 hours of coursework. Classes are held Monday through Friday, and we offer both day and night school.
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
The Taylor Andrews Difference
Our makeup artistry program was designed to accentuate your skills so you can provide important services and develop your career in the beauty industry. Our award-winning instructors are excited to help you achieve your goals and build confidence with your abilities.
Whatever your career goals, we are committed to helping you reach your dreams. We remain committed to your success even after you’ve completed your coursework, so contact us today and get the enrollment process started.
Financing & Payment Options
There are several different options for financing participation in makeup schools in Utah. Three common options include:
Pay in Full
You can pay the entire sum with cash, check, credit card, or bank/credit union loans.
Private Financial Institution Loan
Mountain America Credit Union offers a solution with no down payment required and monthly payments around $50.
To apply for an educational loan through Mountain America Credit Union Call (1-800-748-4302 and select option 2). You may also go to any MACU branch location or online at https://alps.macu.com. Tell MACU the loan is for “Tiffany Leigh Cosmetics.”
Taylor Andrews offers financing for this program with $1,250 down payment due before classes begin. The remaining balance is due in 7 monthly payments of $200 per month at &% interest.