Master Esthetics School in Utah
We are a home for creative individuals looking to make an impact. Taylor Andrews has been known for their “TA Difference” and has been an award winning school for over 25 years. Our students stand out and are leaving their own mark in the beauty industry every single day.
Master-Medical Esthetics 1-1200 hours
Taylor Andrews Academy is a Medical Esthetician School specializing in Medical Esthetics and class 4 Cosmetic Lasers and Botox & Dermal Fillers Assistance training. This Comprehensive Masters Course was designed for the esthetics student with no prior training.
A well-rounded education is a balance between understanding your career as an entirety and your professional technical skills. Our commitment to you is balance. We are more than just a school preparing you for licensure, we are passionate about preparing you for the rest of your life. We love the beauty industry, our students and we love being the foundation preparing you for the future you create and live fully.
- Basic Esthetics Training (1-600 Hours)
- Skin Analysis & Consultations
- Histology & Physiology
- Sanitation & Infection Control
- Manicures & Pedicures
- Facial Treatments
- Body Exfoliation
- Basic Chemical Peels
- Brow Shaping & Tinting
- Lash Lifting & Tinting
- Brow Lamination
- Airbrush Tanning
- Clientele Building
- Advance Makeup Artistry Training
- Masters/Medical Training (600 - 1200 Hours)
- Advanced Hand & Foot treatments
- Advanced Full Body waxing
- Detoxifying & Contour Body Wraps
- Laser Hair Removal (Alexandrite & Nd Yag)
- Skin Tightening and Laser Resurfacing:
- (IPL, Sublime, Sublative & Fractional Treatments with Candela Laser)
- Master Chemical peels
- Microneedling with Candela Exceed Pen
- Botox & Dermal Fillers Theory:
- Injection and consultation assisting opportunities with an M.D.
- Classic & Volume Lash Extensions
- Spa Business & Leadership
2021 Course Special
Limited Time Included Training at no extra cost
- Classic Lash extensions
- Volume Lash extensions
- Two Week Advanced Makeup Artistry course + M·A·C Pro Kit & Brushes
➡ 600-1200 hrs Masters Only Tuition $10,152.25 (for those who have credit for 1-600 Basic already)
Licensed Cosmetologists credited for Basic course.
➡ 1-1200 hrs Full Master Esthetics Tuition =$15,852.25
FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO QUALIFY
FAFSA Federal Student Aid and Pell Grants are available at all of our campuses. To apply go to http://www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Enter the correct school code for the location you desire:
Provo: E02200 West Jordan: 041732 St. George: 041842
We accept financing that you may acquire from banks and credit unions. We also recommend the following options:
Mountain America Credit Union: MACU provides an Education Line of Credit for those who qualify. Apply online at www.macu.comor go in to a local branch. Loans are based on credit, and an immediate family member may co-sign. No down payment required + monthly payments around $50-100 per month with repayment up to 10 years. Apply here: https://alps.macu.com