We are proud to offer scholarships to qualifying students for our Cosmetology, Barbering, Esthetician, and Make up Artistry courses.
1. Up to 100 total scholarships per year may be awarded to applicants. Applicants wish to apply MUST do so prior to starting school.
2021 January – November classes if selected the student will be awarded $1,000 dollars.
*The amount awarded also depends on the course desired and may be less than listed.
2. Transfer students are eligible for scholarship opportunities. If they are awarded a scholarship, a “percentage” of their tuition owed will be calculated as their scholarship amount instead of the full amount.
3. Scholarship funds will be applied to tuition only, not student kits or application fees.
4. After applicants have turned in the required information, Taylor Andrews Management Team will select the scholarship winners. Winners will be selected based upon the required information submitted and merit. All decisions will be final.
5. Scholarships will be awarded to the student in the form of a credit against their balance owed. Disbursements will take place during the required SAP reporting periods. If the student has not maintained an 80% in academics and attendance during the SAP period, they will be on probation and will not be eligible for the current disbursement. If they are able to bring their percentage back up at the next SAP period, they will then be eligible for the next disbursement.
6. Taylor Andrews Academy Scholarships are contingent upon completion. If a student does not complete the program, they will forfeit any scholarship monies they have received.
7. Scholarship applications are due prior to the class start date. If no eligible applicants are submitted scholarships may not be awarded.
1. You must turn in an enrollment application, pay the $100 app fee, and be accepted to Taylor Andrews Academy before being awarded the scholarship. All admission requirements MUST be fulfilled before starting in order to receive the scholarship.
2. In order to keep your scholarship, you must maintain an 80% in academics and attendance during each Satisfactory Academic Period.
3. You must keep and follow all Taylor Andrews Academy Policies and Procedures as stated in the school catalog to continue eligibility for the scholarship.
Release and Limitations of Liability
Taylor Andrews Academy does not discriminate in regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, financial status, military status or ethnic origin. By participating in the scholarship program, applicants agree that Taylor Andrews Academy and/or its parents, affiliates, contractors, legal counsel, consultants, subsidiaries, or representatives will have no liability whatsoever for and shall be held harmless by applicants against any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including personal injury or death.