Are you or anyone you know interested in a career in cosmetology, barbering or makeup artistry? If so, it is crucial to choose a high-quality beauty school. The quality of the education and experience, as well as who you know is key to getting your start in these cosmetology industries.
Whether you’re a high school senior and have always dreamed of being a cosmetologist or you’ve been working for a number of years and feel led to change careers and enter the cosmetology industry, Taylor Andrews has the right environment for you.
Why Taylor Andrews?
You may be thinking that this is just another beauty school. However, Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design has world-recognized programs, flexible scheduling and internationally renowned alumni and instructors to help you gain the skills and experience to flourish in the industry.
Below are some things that set Taylor Andrews apart:
- Three different programs to choose from (cosmetology, barbering, and makeup artistry)
- Also offers a 3-day microblading course and eyelash extension courses, both of which include the necessary equipment you need to immediately begin taking clients
- Flexible schedules available (day and night class schedules, and high school senior options)
- Nationally and internationally-acclaimed graduates and instructors who have been nominated for such awards as North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA), Behind the Chair’s One-Shot Awards, Visionary Awards, Orlando Premiere Woman’s Hairstyling Competition, and Bumble & Bumble Hair Heroes
- The instructors themselves continually learn through professional development
- Successful program curriculum
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- High success rate and state board exam pass rate
- Passionate staff, instructors, team who are driven and care about the student’s success
- Environment that allows you to be yourself
- Offers students opportunities to study abroad, travel to nationally acclaimed studios in Los Angeles and Chicago as part of our externship program
- Attend tradeshows and participate in team-building activities and student-run fashion shows
- Emphasis business leadership skills
- Job placement assistance after graduation
- Three convenient Utah locations (Orem, St. George, and West Jordan)
There are many beauty schools out there to choose from, but how many are truly dedicated to the success of your cosmetology career? Taylor Andrews offers flexible scheduling, hands-on externships that give students experience in the world’s finest salons, has quality, industry recognized and renowned instructors and assists students with the tools, knowledge and opportunities to launch their successful, dream career in makeup artistry, barbering or cosmetology.
If you want more information or for some reason need more convincing, request more information today!